*POPULAR* Dare to Lead™ Workshop - Virtual
Dare to Lead™ is a courage building program designed to help leaders and teams cultivate a culture in which brave work, tough conversations, and whole hearts are the expectation, and armor is not necessary or rewarded. This work is about creating a culture in which people feel safe, seen, heard, and respected.
- Dates: 10 weeks - Thursdays on Feb 2, 9, 16, & 23, March 2, 9, 16, 23, & 30, April 6
Save my seat!
- Cost ~ $1,595 CAD + GST by January 12 or $1,795 CAD + GST thereafter. A $200 deposit is requested to reserve your spot.
- Time ~ Thursdays 3:30–6:30 pm PT
- Location ~ Zoom Platform
- RSVP today or for a customized workshop
Boundaries Workshop ~ Virtual 5 hour
Research shows successful leaders have boundaries of steel. Boundaries are finding a way to be generous towards others while continuing to lead with integrity. The method of boundary setting is called BIG. BIG stands for Boundaries, Integrity, and Generosity. Boundary-setting is how we keep our self-respect and dignity intact.
- Dates: Spring 2023 Coming Soon, Get notified when new date is published
- Cost ~ Regular price: $575 CAD + GST
- Time ~ 4:00 - 6:30 pm PT on Thursdays
- Location ~ Virtual Zoom Platform